Ministry Opportunities with Partner Ministries
Tyler Bublitz reached out to the community and found these ministry opportunities. If you have any questions, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this time, there are a lot of places that could use some help. Here are a few places that are in need of some volunteer help. Please keep checking back
for further updates
- Bemidji Food Shelf is in need of volunteers. Please call (218)-444-6580.
- Churches United is looking for volunteers to come either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday from 11:30/12 to 4pm to answer the phone and fill out intake
forms/vouchers. Right now clients are not allowed in the building and the director, Wanda, is very careful about making a safe work environment. If interested please call
- Bemidji's United Way is looking for quilting and sewing groups who would be willing to sew face masks. The goal
is 1,500 masks for the homeless shelters, Bemidji School District, and local agencies. Fabric is available thanks to Anderson Fabrics. If you want to sew masks please text Annie at
218-209-5514 and tell her how many adult and children masks you plan to make and if you need fabric. Masks must be made of 100% cotton fabric and be preshrunk. Completed masked can be
dropped off at the United Way at 716 Paul Bunyan Dr. NW between 11am-4pm Monday to Friday. The goal is 1,500 masks. Below are some patterns that can be used for making masks
https://www.deaconess.com/How-to-make-a-Face-Mask (adult and child
- Community Table is in need of a few volunteers to come in, starting Thursday (4/9), to help with taking their bulk food orders and putting it into
snack lunches. If interested please reach out to Jane at 218-760-6300
- Great River Rescue is looking for trained volunteers to work with their pets.
- One Vegetable, One Community - Beltrami County needs help this year to get the seed kits put together during April, to distribute in May!
Help to package up "PEA" seeds, (10 per package, into a coin envelope), and then place brochure and recipe sheet, & seed pack, into a 4 inch X 5 inch envelope, and seal with the
One Vegetable, One Community sticker, and label for type of Pea seeds in this seed kit. These 3000 seed kits will be distributed throughout Beltrami County. Questions, contact
Deb @ email@example.com
- Northwood Care Givers is in need of drivers to help some of our elders in the community to get their groceries and
make it to appointments. In order to do this you would need a background check and miles would be reimbursed. Please check out the informational PDFs below or call 218-333-8264 for more
First Lutheran Opportunities
Pastor Linnea Papke-Larson is heading up coordinating ministry within First Lutheran Church. If you are able to help with either of the ministries below, please
contact Pastor Linnea Papke-Larson at 218-444-5302
PhoneFriends – those willing to make phone calls to touch base and connect
with those who are isolated, such as elders in our Senior Living residences, during this pandemic. Conversation starters and Bible verses to share will be provided.
FaithNotes – those willing to write a brief note to those who are isolated to let them know they are in our
prayers. Bible verses and prayers will be provided. We would like to thank Office Depot and Amity Graphics for their generous donations of materials to this